Barneveld, The Netherlands
Higher professional educational background
Sales Manager – Self-cleaning heat exchangers
In order to further grow our business, to create new applications and expand our activities in international markets, we are immediately looking for a Sales Manager for the international sales of our self-cleaning heat exchangers.
We, Klaren International, are a Dutch company based in Barneveld that operates internationally. We are member of the German Taprogge Group. We have patented technology for self-cleaning heat exchangers. The technology is widely applicable, both in terms of applications and markets. Application of the technology leads to a strong improvement in the performance of heat exchangers, saving energy and maintenance costs and does not require the use of (anti- scaling/fouling) chemicals to keep the heat exchangers clean.
What does the job involve?
Your primary challenge is: identify and establish new markets and customers for our self-cleaning heat exchanger technology starting in Europe and North America based on our existing and successful reference applications. You are the first point of contact for customers and prospects when it comes to sales. You like to understand a customer process where the technology can be applied and to translate customer needs and/or requirements into a solution based on our technology. You will have the lead in making commercial offers and negotiating contracts. This in close cooperation with our engineers and the management.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- Identify new markets, clients and applications and develop sales strategies and tactics for growth of orders and profitability;
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with customers and/or prospects;
- Align sales strategies and activities with subsidiaries of Taprogge in USA, Japan, India, South Korea, China;
- Make quotations and conduct contract negotiations;
- Visit or participate in international fairs;
- Participate in the annual budget-setting process ;
- Report regularly on market trends which may affect business strategy, outstanding quotations and project potential.
Who are we looking for?
- A creative and energetic person with a commercial mindset who is eager to bring a new technology to the market;
- Key is to understand industrial segments like mining and (agro) chemical and waste water treatment;
- Affinity with process equipment like heat exchangers, pumps, compressors and instrumentation;
- Higher professional educational background;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Sales and/or Business Development in a company or companies operating in a technical and B2B environment;
- International sales experience;
- Ambition to work internationally where travelling is part of the job;
- Challenged by an innovative working environment and willing to contribute to it;
- Self-standing Sales Manager delivering solutions and managing international business development;
- A teamplayer
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken, more languages are a plus;
- Experience in the field of heat transfer is a plus.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position in an international and innovative environment with a market-based salary, in which you are involved in the further development of our company, markets and product.
If you are interested, please send an email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eric Veen (+31 6 11300503) for additional information.
You can apply online.